AnyTone procedure for creating a Hot-Key to be used for unlinking from a talk group instead of putting an Unlink channel in each repeater or Hotspot zone
1. Load your existing code plug into the CPS
2. Click on Optional setting then click on Key Function and set PF3 short key to Hot Key 1
3. Click OK and then click on Hot Key
4. Click on Hot Key on the upper right of the Hot Key screen
5.Double click on Hot Key 1 and set Mode to Menu
6. Set Menu to Contact list and then set Mode back to Call
7. Set Call Type to Digital
8. Set call Object to what you called Unlink in your CPS ( TG 4000)
9. Set Digi Call Type to Group call
10. Write the code plug to your radio and test it out.
11. Key up a talk group on your repeater or hotspot and then press PF3 short press and then press PTT to see if you get the unlinked message back from the system
12. If it works save the code plug to your computer as your new code plug. If not review what you did and fix it and try again.