To link to XLX587F using D-STAR, the link command is just XRF587FL and key your mic. You should see the linked message scroll across your screen.
On DMR you will need to do the following:
- Click on Pi-STAR configuration
- Scroll down to the DMR configuration section
- Under XLX Master, select XLX587
- Under XLX Startup Module select module F
- Enable the XLX Master Enable slider
- Click on apply changes
You will need to add talkgroup 6 to your radio code plug and use that to talk into the cross mode network. Once done everyone linked to the reflector using either D-STAR or DMR will be able to hear your transmission.